Hi from W.V.

This post is 4402 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, my name is highsign and I have a motorcycle addiction. As a child I lived upstairs of my fathers Triumph/Norton dealership in Youngstown Ohio. This started my obsession with motorcycles and 55yrs later I still can't get this monkey off my back. The Yamahas I currently own are: 87FZR750RT, 85RZ350, 94YZF750R and 09RI. Thanks for listening.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Highsign welcome to the forum.

As a child I lived upstairs of my fathers Triumph/Norton dealership in Youngstown Ohio.

Blimey, I bet you had a lot of trouble trying to do your homework after school because I bet the bikes in those days were a lot noisier than they are now.

If I'm correct that's two good old British bikes.

Thanks for the hospitality. Yea but it had great perks as everyone that frequented the shop were like relitives to me and the rocker movement was big in the 60's so I never tired of seeing hot women in black leather. I'll put some old pics of my cafe Norton in my garage pics. Road it till I went into the service in the 70's

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online