DIY GPS tracker

ddlooping
This post is 4408 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks, Sacha. :D

Apart from the little hiccup when the tracker stopped sending info during the first trial day (which could have been an error on my part) it has been working great.

I've received SMS replies every time I've queried it, when going outside of the "perimeter" I had set and when the battery level was low. :)

So far I have to say it's definitely worth the £35.99 I paid for it. B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I think I'll be looking into adding one of these. :) Thank you for being the innovator and guinea pig.

Awesome! I think I'll be looking into adding one of these. :) Thank you for being the innovator and guinea pig.

No problem. :)

Please keep in mind that I have yet no idea of the medium/long term reliability of this gizmo. ;)

You posted 'http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.73806,0.496035' that says its in spain?

I also just noticed youre also from Chelmsford! Just up the road from me when im home.

Seems a pretty decent piece of kit, i wouldnt pay £155 for it though lol you might have got lucky with your price? Might have been a typo?

You posted 'http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.73806,0.496035' that says its in spain?

I change the coordinates, I didn't want to give my exact location. :ph34r:

I also just noticed youre also from Chelmsford! Just up the road from me when im home.

Howdy, neighbour. :)

Seems a pretty decent piece of kit, i wouldnt pay £155 for it though lol you might have got lucky with your price? Might have been a typo?

£155??!! I paid a quarter of the price. :o

• Who's Online (See full list)