Hello guys!

KateRalph
This post is 4462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello!!

Im new to this site.

Just got an XJ6 2010 ABS, ive had a yamaha before but it was a few years ago and it was a TW125!

Just got the Yam after a crash I had last year, screwed up my wrist for a year but i think im back in the game!

Haha!

Cheers.

Kate.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome kate" wigan , not to far from our Kev, [ up yours,] enjoy the forum, plenty XJ owners around here,

Nice one :)

Hopefully be up rivington in the summer.

Loving the XJ, a tidy bike and I cant wait to get insured on it and take it for a spin :)

:welcome: Kate I see you have the single cyl Honda to do up, nice little bikes those.

No doubt see you at rivvi sometime, quite a few locals on this forum.

Yea, we got it for two reasons, one because it was the bike my dad loved as a kid and two was to gradually ease me back into biking after my accident.. Car at give way turning right pulled across my path.. Don't know how they missed the noise of the bloody v twin but hey ho. So now I have no restrictions and a touring holiday to the BMW rally in garmisch (dad and his mates have BMWs) to look forward to so roll on summer 2012!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online