help please

crazydjn1ck9
This post is 4522 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every 1 ive got a 1979 yamaha xs1100 and im having some trouble getting it running as it has been stood for about 2 years is there any 1 that knows all about these bikes that i could talk to on the the phone or via micraphone on skype or msn or somthing as i really need some help my email address is djbouncybunnyAThotmail.co.uk and my mobile number ???? is many thanks nick.

Edited by drewpy
for your protection against spy bots. Use the PM section

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nick, It might be best if you were to use the "new members" section to tell everyone who you are first BFORE rolling up and asking for help, most people don't mind helping out with a problem BUT they do like to know who they are talking to. It's the same as if your down the pub and some bloke you don't know starts asking you to help him out with his problem, WHY SHOULD YOU! So play nice and say Hi and the guys on here will be more than happy to offer advice and tips. Or not, your choice.

Also, not always a good idea to post your personal details like phone number on a public forum... ;)