rd125 & dt125

funky
This post is 7022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

right i have a DT125 1991 and have looked at the rd125 wheels as i want them on my dt to start supermoting it! any help saying if they will fit or not?

any help thx mark :P

Why? :blink::huh:

have you found a set for sale? if they are cheap go fer it. they should go on simple enough with spacers etc.. tbh i'd save for a bit an get a bigger bike to supermoto though. a big 600/650 thumper or something...... B)

have you found a set for sale? if they are cheap go fer it. they should go on simple enough with spacers etc.. tbh i'd save for a bit an get a bigger bike to supermoto though. a big 600/650 thumper or something...... B)

I can see where u are coming from and I agree go for a bigger bike. I always thought that super motards were BIG crossers with race tyres. You'll be limited to tyre size etc with RD wheels.

I can see where u are coming from and I agree go for a bigger bike. I always thought that super motards were BIG crossers with race tyres. You'll be limited to tyre size etc with RD wheels.

well alan if your gonna go for bigger tyers can i suggest. when youve outgrown your pram. get some vespa ones, ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well alan if your gonna go for bigger tyers can i  suggest. when youve outgrown your pram.  get some vespa ones, ????  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

If I wanted wheels that small I'd buy a pair of rollerskates :P

BLOODY HAIRDRIERS ;):D

and i bet as a child alan you HAD a pair of roller skates,i know i did,and i probly went as fast as my HAIRDRYER i got now. did you get your tyers love x :D

It weren't me who wanted the goddam tyres. :banghead: