What colour should I paint it?

jixaw
This post is 7029 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tbh i like the standard scheme. failing that i'd go for yellow with black speedblocks aka kenny roberts paint job B)

RobertsYamaha.jpg

go with that and you'll be 'da man' as they say :D

An FZ done in the Bumble-Bee paint scheme would look quite Cool! B) ....IMHO

The only thing better would be that same paint scheme done a proper Yam Stroker! :thumb:

[ ] Bon was The Man!

[x] You want a nice Gay Honda you do!

[ ] Did I mention that Tym's unstable?

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[ ] Don't link the thumbnails!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

[ ] Did I mention that Ren's a Twat?

[ ] Anybody seen Pete Rock?

[ ] The TDM is NOT a DualSport!

[ ] TONY DANZA!

B)B)B)

Hi,

I also like the look of Beezneez and the roberts speedblock, l did my powervalve in it years ago and it looked trick, Have you thought about Marlboro Colours l know a lot have used them but they are classic

:D

Beezneez!!....OMG...that is just lovely...I think I will see if I can give that a go...do know if those black squares are a decal?..or some kind of graphics kit?....thats just lovely...I think I like to do something like that.....if anyone has any ideas on how to get those black squares in some sort of decal form...I would be grateful...

Thanks all....and I'll let you know how she goes

Cheers

Beezneez!!....OMG...that is just lovely...I think I will see if I can give that a go...do know if those black squares are a decal?..or some kind of graphics kit?....thats just lovely...I think I like to do something like that.....if anyone has any ideas on how to get those black squares in some sort of decal form...I would be grateful...

Thanks all....and I'll let you know how she goes

Cheers

AFAIK its a sticker kit....been trying to find the link but no joy yet...as soon as i find it i'll post it :lol:

Tapeworks makes all kinds of cool decal kits! B)

tbh Scott i was tempted to change mine to the same as that one :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online