My project page??? Whats happened?

Noise
This post is 4578 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

This is one for the more technically advanced people than my self. just re-read my project page (to see whats been going on lol) and noticed the pictures are all to fuck, over lapping each other and peoples posts aren't in order? is this just because my works computer is shit and its just me seeing it like that or can you guys see it like this and means there some thing wrong with my thread?

Any help/info will be greatly appreshiated! (sorry bout spelling lol)

Regards

Keith

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

O and about my spelling, if you guys spot any spelling mistakes your more than welcome to correct me i know its shocking some time but i am blessed with that dislexia thing (im worse with numbers lol) but im always happy to try and learn/be told where im wrong ;o)

hi , noise, it all seems in order to me.

as for the over lapping , i think some shots were like that when first posted.

as for spelling mistakes, don't wurwy yorn self about that , if we can't make sense of what you wright ,we're the thick cunts. :thumb:

Naw, looks ok noise. Just one of the pictures is abit f'up. The one showing the room you got in the shed. Also the last post looks funny. That's funny weird :biglaugha::eusa_think: not funny Ha Ha. :biglaugha:

Cheers guys well just about to upload some more pics so hopefully it wont fuck up any more lol

As Regards to your spelling......

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Incredible eh?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online