yzf600 1995

roa1d
This post is 7020 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anyone know the bhp of a 1995 yzf600 standard??? are there any common faults?

thanks its cool to feel welcomed!! iv just brought it and its my first bike, they were not made over here there from US, so struggling for information on it, runs awesome and very fast.

as Scott said 90+bhp, and watch for the rocker cover gasket leaking and the normal shite rear spring, hth

:welcome:;)

• Admin

The 1997 model was 85.6bhp, torque 44.3ft/lb's cant be much different for the 95

Check out www.cybersportbike.com/breviews/yamaha/yamYZF600.htm

just bought one myself, supposed to be 95hp at the crank, back shock great if you get a later one, mine has a maxton on it, the confusion is that you've got what we call an FZR600R as pictured in my signature, in the US they were designated YZF600 before the thundercat was around, basically the thundercat is the same bike with different fairing/headlight and the ramair system, the ramair system can't be retro fitted as it goes through the frame,

andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online