i left her

mozzy
This post is 7026 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yuk!! and you want a nice set of b's you do. woman with smaller tits are up for more did you know that? B) well my gf is anyway :lol:

i always said that but believe me it is not true it all depends on the man what the woman does see lc if u got bad breath they dont kiss you or if you got a small cock they prefer to sit on your face well i always have a polo mint and because i am her first shag she has nothing to compare me to lol

i always said that but believe me it is not true it all depends on the man what the woman does see lc if u got bad breath they dont kiss you or if you got a small cock they prefer to sit on your face well i always have a polo mint and because i am her first  shag she has nothing to compare me to lol

i dont no y ur SO popular u must have a half decent personality,cos u look crap, ur breath stinks, and i shagged ur mum last nite.nice huge tits she got and shes up for everything???? :P:offtopic::offtopic:;):D

i dont no y ur  SO popular u must have a half decent personality,cos u look crap, ur breath stinks, and i shagged ur mum last nite.nice huge tits she got and shes up for everything???? :P  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  ;)  :D

OK YOU SICK CUNTS MY MUM HAS NOT GOT LOVELY TITS THEY KEEP HER FEET WARM...

AND PLUS SHE HAPPENED TO BE SAT RIGHT NEXT ME AS I READ THAT POST AND THE ONE QUESTION IS WHICH ONE OF YOU DOUGHNUTS DONE THAT POST USING MY NAME AS THE ONLY NAME THAT COMES TO MIND IS THE BIT OF A TWAT LC MY MUM ALSO SAID THAT SHE WANTS PIC OF YOU SO SHE CAN DECIDE WHEATER SHE REMEMBERS YOU

you must be really hard you pratt.without a scence of humour.have you always looked like shakin stevens????

you must be really hard you pratt

in a word, yes. but i dont like to boast :lol: , especially behind the cowardly mask of the internet :rolleyes:

scence

hmm, sense.

looked like shakin stevens

Ain't gonna need this house no longer

Ain't gonna need this house no more

Ain't got time to fix the shingles

Ain't got time to fix the floor

Ain't got time to oil the hinges

Nor to mend the window pane

Ain't gonna need this house no longer

I'm getting ready to meet the saints B)

shakey has left the building :lol:

OK LOL MY MOTHER HAS JUST TOLD ME SHE COMES ON HERE WHEN I AM NOT HOME AND LEAVES MESSAges on my behalf. bloody women you cant leave em any where :offtopic: