i left her

mozzy
This post is 7026 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

haha i left the other half two weeks ago and now i am with someone my own age she is 18 and was a virgin when i met her lol she is a good girl she dosent swear and she earns her own money lol

just how a woman should be :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

There was a database crash on the old software moz....that's why it's been upgraded.

And your post count is rectified now.

And you got a new girl? :o

No going back with the other one....or is it over for good?

haha you're the man mozzy B) so what's it like getting some tight hole again? :lol:  you got a bike yet?

Na Alan she's still a virgin and will be until I give her a full service :D

nice to see that you're settled a bit now mozz :P send her round and we'll show her how it's really done ;)

• Admin

Are you sure you didnt get dumped? I think she found your stash of mags in the back of the van! :D

nope she was defineteley a virgin there was plenty of blood when i popped the cherry lol. :P

did i mention she has 42dd titties

and beleve me she did not dump me i just couldnt stand having a woman who kept telliung me my laziness made her feel like my mother just because i wouldnt do my own washing etc lol plus i got bored lookingt at the same stretch marks lol

nope she was defineteley a virgin there was plenty of blood when i popped the cherry lol. :P

did i mention she has 42dd titties

yuk!! and you want a nice set of b's you do. woman with smaller tits are up for more did you know that? B) well my gf is anyway :lol:

yuk!! and you want a nice set of b's you do. woman with smaller tits are up for more did you know that? B) well my gf is anyway :lol:

and mine B);)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online