long way round

picolpen
This post is 7064 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If anyone has seen the long way round on sky i wuold like to  know if its worth getting on dvd

I have got the box set from Choices Direct.com £15.29 incl p&p

I have enjoyed what I have seen of it, as I am still not well not watched it all. My cousin said it was brill and he is getting a copy.

Yeh it's good entertainment. Well worth it.

If you want a DVD that is worth it then buy Faster it is absolutely brilliant. my far better half bought me it for Christmas and now wishes she hadn't, it is constantly on!

:D

If you want a DVD that is worth it then buy Faster it is absolutely brilliant. my far better half bought me it for Christmas and now wishes she hadn't, it is constantly on!

:D

got that 1 myself, excellent documentary ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have got the box set from  Choices Direct.com £15.29 incl p&p

I have enjoyed what I have seen of it, as I am still not well not watched it all. My cousin said it was brill and he is getting a copy.

Well good saw it on sky and the misus got it me for crimbo :)

I saw it on sky travel over Christmas. Far better than most of the sh1t on the tv this crimbo. I even recorded all of it and gave it to my mate who doesn't have freeview. I thought it was exellent. It was on for 7 nights for an hour a night but I suppose without the ads this would cut out 15 mins per show.

I think they had the wrong bikes for the trip though and tried to pack too much on them.

What does everybody else think?

B)