Attachments and ignoring idiots

Guest JMW
This post is 7054 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just noticed you can scrub out alot of the crap and useless posts from people who have nothing particular to add - worth noting people :D

Also, we have been given some attachment space but, I can't see how one uses it to add pictures.. NT - I might finally be able to put up a piccy of the RG for you instead of a broken link.

Could someone in the admin team enlighten us all please ?

Ta..

J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nobody wants to see your boring pictures JMW!

BORING!

well! its been hyped up a bit now, i want to see it :D

Yeh let's see it JMW. Cos the word on the street was you don't have one. Prove those doubters wrong!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, we have a 2 stroke day tomorrow in the area, a dyno for the day and several bikes in attendance from as far as the midlands - I really don't need to prove anything to anyone, if you feel I have no bikes - that's up to you - I don't mind and if it makes you happy - cool !!!

I'm very picky with who I associate with I'm afraid, the lower end of the scale isn't worth my time so I don't bother to exceed to their requests. besides, I've put up loads of images of the bikes before on the rd.com site, on the dyno, at the workshop or on a nice and pretty back drop.

I haven't set up web space so an uploader is needed.... :rolleyes:

J

Well, we have a 2 stroke day tomorrow in the area, a dyno for the day and several bikes in attendance from as far as the midlands - I really don't need to prove anything to anyone, if you feel I have no bikes - that's up to you - I don't mind and if it makes you happy - cool !!!

I'm very picky with who I associate with I'm afraid, the lower end of the scale isn't worth my time so I don't bother to exceed to their requests. besides, I've put up loads of images of the bikes before on the rd.com site, on the dyno, at the workshop or on a nice and pretty back drop.

I haven't set up web space so an uploader is needed....  :rolleyes:

J

Weve all heard that old chesnut an all Giro!!!

So u dont bother with lower end of the scale folks....Mr. Fucking Perfect again.

So anyone who hates you are lower scale folks?..Well there will come a time in here Giro that ppl will get bored with your shit and they too will hound you out of their domain.

Your a waste of fucking space!!!!!!!!

You are putting out the same act that you did in the BY and I have gotta tell, It didnt work there and wont in here.

Your a boring old man! :angry:

I haven't set up web space so an uploader is needed....  :rolleyes:

J

WTF does all that have to do with posting a bike photo?

Look here's mine.....

ta6.jpg

normal_tt22.jpg

See....it doesn't hurt mate! :lol:

Yeh let's see it JMW. Cos the word on the street was you don't have one.

doesnt have what ?

a friend or a bike ??? :D

and where did you post all these pics jmw?

i recall 1 picture of an old rg500 taken from auto trader. :mellow:

dont be spoutin yer lies on here little boy.

dyno day ?

pity no ones ever heard of it ?.

care to name where it is ?

liar liar, pants on fire. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online