Hein Gericke sale - If you DONT need some winter gear.

DirtyDT
This post is 4661 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hein Gericke have some deals on at the moment so if you need some stuff for the winter it may be worth a look.

I popped into the Nottingham store earlier but most of the sale stuff had gone. There was a jacket in there I liked but it was not in the sale and was £399!! :blink: !! :unsure: !! :huh: !! For that price I would expect them to throw in a bike :lol: .

A lot of stuff is still available online. I have just ordered a Journey GORE-TEX jacket and trousers.

Beware of the sales. They don't have the clothes even if you use the Hein Gericke website which show the clothes are in the sale.!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

*****Beware of Hein Gericke sale*****

I ordered this stuff on 11th July, as per the original post.Ordered before the end of the working day. The "Thank you" email said 3 to 5 days delivery.

I waited a week until Monday 18th but still no gear so I called customer disservices. Apparently they didn't have any jackets left and would I like something else? I asked when they knew the jackets were out of stock. Apparently the day after I ordered so rather than refund me my money or call me to try and sell me something different they decided to just leave it. They were sorry to disappoint me and wanted to make amends. Would I like a cheaper jacket and trousers for the same money. What kind of deal is that I asked!! No, a refund will do nicely I said politely to which I was told that I would be refunded immediately (monday).

So keeping one eye on the internet bank for the refund, it didn't show up. I called them yesterday and was told by the same customer disservice bloke that they had trouble with there machine but he had refunded me on tuesday and it would be in my account yesterday or today............... Guess what.................. yep........................still no refund.

I have just got an email saying my refund had been approved. At this moment, I don't know when the money will appear in my account but to date they have had my cash for nearly 2 weeks.

The moral of the story

Don't buy anything from Hein Gericke. Customer disservices employ liars and if the items you have paid for are not in stock they will offer you something cheaper for the same money. That is once you contact them as they don't seem to contact the customer.

I would avoid and never buy from them again. So far them and RST are on my sh1t dealers list.

So while I wait for my £250 back I am still looking for a new jacket and or trousers.

Thank you.

I popped into the Nottingham store

Didn't Robin Hood come from there, or is he now called Robin Bastard? :lol:

Didn't Robin Hood come from there, or is he now called Robin Bastard? :lol:

He did. At least we all know what he is doing now :lol:

Thats a pish poor response and customer interest from Hein Gericke DDT, an obvious marketing ploy to get as many 'google hits' as they can, and drum up interest in their gear.

It works both ways though, for good and bad publicity ;)

Google do your magic !

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke

Hein Gericke,

If my compadre DirtyDT gets a 'good and generous' gesture of goodwill from Hein Gericke, thats Hein Gericke, then I will remove this post about Hein Gericke and its recent 'gaff' when dealing with a 'possible valued customer' of Hein Gericke. Managerial staff within marketing and sales at Hein Gericke, please note-we pay your fukking wages,

one thing that makes my blood boil is bad customer service from lying b@stards like ****** *********, an employee at Hein Gericke :angry2:

That just goes to show how good customer relations affect sales and to get customers to return.

Only today I went to Brizzle to a very well known bike dealer, a very nice young lady took my inside leg measurements, and all I wanted was a pair of gloves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

..............If my compadre DirtyDT gets a 'good and generous' gesture of goodwill from Hein Gericke, thats Hein Gericke, then I will remove this post about Hein Gericke and its recent 'gaff' when dealing with a 'possible valued customer' of Hein Gericke. Managerial staff within marketing and sales at Hein Gericke, please note-we pay your fukking wages,

one thing that makes my blood boil is bad customer service from lying b@stards like ****** *********, an employee at Hein Gericke :angry2:

I would just like to get my money back at the moment. Still waiting so I guess that it will turn up. Paid on my card so it is safe.

Paid on my card so it is safe.

I dunno DDT, I had my credit card stolen six months ago and haven't reported it stolen yet.

Why??

Because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno DDT, I had my credit card stolen six months ago and haven't reported it stolen yet.

Why??

Because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a bad man mike :lol:

BWJ - On the fist page of google now for Hein Gericke sale :lol:

Haven't ordered online, but my local Hein Gericke is ok. Just bought a jacket in the sale & the new fancy zip snapped. Will see what they say and let you know...

Hope your £££s turns up soon.

Hein Gericke sale...................... what Hein Gericke sale? You order, you chase, they don't have, they hold on you your cash. They have just refunded my money after 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online