Front foot pegs

Noise
This post is 4714 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

New to the club so be gentle lol, Well next Friday (10/06/11) i am swapping over my XVS 125 bobber in for a tatty old 2001 XVS 650 in much need of some TLC. The previous owner has added a few taste-less mods which will be in the bin within 10 mins of me getting the keys! one of these mods are front and rear floor boards which are not to my taste so i want to change them back to pegs.....the rear ones are very easy to find on e-bay but i can not for the life of me find any original front pegs.

So.....do any of you guys know of any web sites that sell them? or dose any one have a set they want rid of?

Thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The boards are (i say) in used condition, rubber is fine and in good order its just the under side is rusty, here is a link to a picture of the bike (it will fill the whole of your screen) but you can clearly see the state they are in, and i think they are highway hawks? Also you can see the state of the bike, but dont panic i have lots planned for it

http://www.vandjsuperbikes.co.uk/new_bike_detail.php?bike_id=508&type=used&cat_id=142 (copy and paste into address bar if link dont work)

PS the colour of the bike is changing this winter (big project)

Aha! You're not far from me then. I enquired about that bike before I bought the 650 I have now. The bloke said he would get it brought up from their Yeovil barn to their Bridgwater site for me to veiw, but when I turned up it wasn't there.......prick of a salesman.......no sale.

Rusty boards.......not the look I was going for, but thanks anyway.

You still got the 125? as I recall the pegs are the same on the 125 as they are on the 650.......125 with rusty boards anyone?? ;)

Most decent local parts shops should be able to source original Yammie ones and/or find decent aftermarket replacement ones. Yammie dealer can do originals too, but they will cost...

Yer i aint too happy with V&J but hey ho i only see them for 20mins tops and thats the end of it.........as long as you leave a whole week end to check out the bike to make sure they aint screwed it up too much lol. Where bouts are you to then? guessing your nott to far from Yeovil?

Yer sorry bout the boards but as you can see a lot of the "optional extras" are gunna be binned (best place for them!) i will have to check out if the 125 pegs fit if not then i will keep lookng about and may try a yamaha dealer if i can.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online