hello all

This post is 4729 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i have just discovered this site, as am looking at buying a very rough ty50p. my daughter will be 16 before i know it and travels on my guzzi all over the shop, she also has her own gas gas 65. the problem i have with this ty50p is it is quite rare and i cannot see that all the pedal gear is there. is there anyone on this site who knows these little beasts and can send me an exploded diagram or talk me through what i should be looking at. all the pictures i can find show a cover hiding everything and i cannot figure out how it would work anyway. my daughter has fallen in love with this bike and we would like to restore it together. cheers rob

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi i have just discovered this site, as am looking at buying a very rough ty50p. my daughter will be 16 before i know it and travels on my guzzi all over the shop, she also has her own gas gas 65. the problem i have with this ty50p is it is quite rare and i cannot see that all the pedal gear is there. is there anyone on this site who knows these little beasts and can send me an exploded diagram or talk me through what i should be looking at. all the pictures i can find show a cover hiding everything and i cannot figure out how it would work anyway. my daughter has fallen in love with this bike and we would like to restore it together. cheers rob

Hi Rob

Oldgitonabike sent me this link and yes i can help, but depending on which pedal gear you require, i have the rear drive hub and sprocket and if you need i can take some pictures, the one i own has only 1 mile on the clock and has never been registered.

DSCF2477.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

PM me if you want

Cheers TTB

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online