HELLO! new guy here :)

This post is 4738 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello all,i think i came off to a bad start by posting something and not 'introducing' myself first, but here i am, and i am saying hi lol.. im matt from hertfordshire, got meself a 50cc 04 Aerox, and having a few problems, mainly im not mechanically minded and i dont have a clue where any of the carb hoses go, wether iv got them in the right place for now , well, time will tell when i try start her :) she turns over but doesnt fire up and iv got a coolant hose/ water pipe not connected which i havnt a clue where it goes ... any help people, new guy here tryin start off on 2 wheels poppin wheelies LOL, also any1 know the best way to paint panels? im painting them glitter black effect( glitter hairspray then laquer over ) looks good jus need more ... anyway, thats me, ride an aerox, 21, and a happy hello to all you bike nuts.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

STRAIGHT! lol aerox is the best lookin ped ever,. runners and speedfights aint got sh*t on aerox's haha! hello to you all.. and yeah hairspray coz cant buy glitter paint, unless wanna b spendin £££££ on it, lol and i dont, jus gotta spray it on then give a quick spray over with laquer then another coat of black along with more glitter, got it all figured out, once i work out how to upload pics i shall :)

all you gotta do is mix the glitter win with the black paint spray it and then spray laquar over it to protect the paintwork and bring out the shine. yeah i love the look of the aerox ive had a 50cc aerox but now got a 100cc :)

oh yeah get some pics up of your aerox and btw check your inbox ive sent a link

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online