New member running an 04 Aerox

aeroxmatt
This post is 4732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all,im new to the site, jus got meself an 04 plate aerox 50cc, just wondering if anyone could help me out, i need an engine diagram ( or a picture of an aerox engine without panels on bike ) because i honestly do not know where any of the hoses/pipes go to connect back to the carb, and i dont wanna connect the wrong ones and have the bike blow up on me.. lol, and a few other things i just cannott doo!! i have a new coolant hose/water pipe, and i do not have a Monkey where it goes :( ... also im only running an ol' leo vince RR exhaust could i just take off the standard airbox and put a nice air filter on there without any mods ?... all your help will be appreciated, as im so stuck and its driving me mad all these little bolts and things haha, im forever losing things and iv already had to buy new gaskets for my parmakit :\ but thanks, i hope someone can help me ..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

think shes wired up properly now! new freshh battery is on, the back light lights up so must be doing somethin right, plus it turns over. just need someone to help me out with this COOLANT HOSE/WATER PIPE i have just staring at me.. its not connected and i dont have a clu where it goes.. ?? anyone able to help me outt ?

No Intro = No awnser ;)

However mamber "Kristian" has/had an Aerox,,,,,,,,pm him

what does that mean? have i gotta go thru some ritual or something or give out jaffa cakes ?

what does that mean? have i gotta go thru some ritual or something or give out jaffa cakes ?

Yes please,,,,,, i likes Jaffa's i do,,,,,,got any tea / coffey ?

People wont boather to awnser if you dont boather to introduce yourself,,,,,,,,tis just the way it is !

I cant help ya with the water/hose pipe as i dont know your engine,,,,,,,,,but my DT 125 has two water hose pipes that go to the carb to help warm it up. One is a feed and the other is a return. Can you roughly guess where they might go by offering them up to different spigots (connections). Sometimes the length and shape of the hose can tell you where they MIGHT connect to.

Hope This Helps.

Member Kristin on this forum has a Aerox,,,,,,, send him a PM (Personal Message)

thanks for that pal, to be honest i actually cannot be bothered with it anymore i think its time to sell it and buy my rs turbo coz its really pissin me off, nothing ever goes right for me lol.. water leak is doing my swede in ... :(

it will be on pistonheads soon once i have got it running again and sorted the water leak and tidied up the plastics, spent sum money on some nice stickers etc..

i would help mate but i got shot of my liquid cooled aerox within a year of owning it i have the air cooled one. hope you sort it soon and dont get rid of it as they are fun bikes to ride and sporty looking.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online