ebay dilemma.

Guest JMW
This post is 7097 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Friendlies and sensible people.... need some advice please..

I'm selling off some stuff on ebay - a couple of items that are all worth over £200 each.

I've gotten a few emails asking if I'd sell privately and close the auction. The problem is that there are over 20 people watching one of the items and I think it would be a bit tight to cut them off.

What to do ? Close it down and sell or leave it be and let nature take it's course ?

Thanks - J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alright mate

Ebay expect you to report buyers off auction as this contravenes the rules. If nobody has bid on the item then you can remove it from the auction- you'll still have to pay the listing fee etc.

Might aswell see how much ebay will get for you. If a guys wants you to end an aution so he can buy the item then just ask him to bid cos' he might get it cheaper than what he's expected to pay in the first place or Vise Versa. :lol:

wahey, nearly 40 watchers and several bids already and over 4 days to go.

Thanks - I've taken the communal advice and am letting it ride.

One guy in the states want a price for me to ship and engine out to him !!!

Thanks - J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online