Just sharing this with you.....

Guest JMW
This post is 7095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, I apologise for the inappropreate use of language although at the time it reflected the moment. It's strange as I've used that exact phrase before and noone blinked. (After a reaction then were you? Did you want the attention so u can say sorry and think everythings dandy again?

Gavin, as in the RD forum, please refrain from responding to anything I post as you really have nothing to add that is of any interest (He does too!), from my point of view (fucking shallow one!). I don't respond to any of the crap you post around you so please extend the courtesy and reciprocate.(Just like you do to me and everyone else Jeremy slit?) That means please do the same. (If Gav fucks off will you reciprocateomondo YO?)

All you do is irritate a little and then go and post a link in the RD forum BY and act like a little girl (Something youve never had. Thats wimmin coz I bet your a regular visitor down by the swings!).

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

YOMONDO.... Ardon here.................

Hey can Ardon be a moderator on here????

A week or two should be time enuff for me to erradicate the vile vermin in here!!! :roll:

SHUT UP ARDON

Know your place 8)

you know, "j" , ive told you this before, its not your internet....no really, it isnt.....honestly.

now, consider this a piece of friendly advice - dont you dare try to tell me where i can and cant post. it was just a bit of advice.....and now you've managed to get a whole new set of peoples backs up with a typical macwilson response.

i know a few 'spastics', some mentally / physically disabled kids....they may have their limitations, but none of them are emotionally retarded, as you clearly are. :roll:

jmw theres no need for that mate, just a bit of advice that was all was intended.

why would you say no to a settlement? thats a much easyer option since you know your in the wrong and they might find something to pull though and win and then your screwed!

No to a settlement because they threw it back when they could have gotten away with it much cheaper.

Gavin,

No, I am asking you - please don't pester me in the way you do.

Thankfully, there are laws to stop your sort of behaviour.

G - now, consider this a piece of friendly advice - dont you dare try to tell me where i can and cant post. it was just a bit of advice.....and now you've managed to get a whole new set of peoples backs up with a typical macwilson response.

That's more a case of you got upset and pointed it out to a bunch of people who then moan and groan.

No thanks to your advice and as you have pointed out it's not my internet and it's also not yours so I'll tell you what ever I want and don't forget, I've met you - I actually spoke to you - and have a measure of you. I know what you are like and don't wish to ever meet your sort again thanks.

J

LMFAO. you have no idea what im like!

i think everyone on here is getting a measure of you though, arrogant, nasty and pompous are words that will likely ring true.....

and as for upsetting me...lol....im just playing with ya..and i aint having to lift my game past my resting heartbeat......get a life...i have better things to do than "pester you" as you put it. correcting your bullshit and bigoted attitude will of course always happen, though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online