Just sharing this with you.....

Guest JMW
This post is 7094 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hope no one minds but I'm really, over the moon today - it's a perfect day.

I had my employment tribunal pre-hearing today.

My case has gone from no-hope to good chance, back to a no-hoper and then today, right back in the fight.

The Judge (a total goddess - but blonde :( ) sent everything my way and really burned Telewest out - to the point that even at this pre-hearing their application for costs (£1200 for the morning) was denied which is very unusual I am told.

The poo was hitting them so fast that they have asked for the case to be adjourned so that they can prepare further case notes and evidence in their defence.

Round 2 is on the 4th of February but, first blood (and £15 large ones) goes to me....

Cool !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks one and all, we are after blood and nothing less.

Here's the funny thing, my lawyer reckoned that I would win the prehearing but at the end of the day I abused the company email (used the words 'bugger about') in reference to the company and in particular, my boss so I would untimately lose the whole shabang.

A week ago we went for a small settlement out of court - the idea being that Telewest would rather give me some cash and save on the legal expenses but they said get stuffed. It shows they were confident of winning.

Well, this really upset my legal beagle and he hit the statute books big time and has pulled out a gem of a case which has given me a virtual 'can't lose' case.

Sitting and listening to the Judge as she tore apart the previous rulings made by the head of Telewest HR (Vanessa Hunt) about my job was so satisfying. I sat thereand started daydreaming about the R71 I'm going to build with the proceeds of this..

Power to the people.....as long as it's a Yamaha.

Thanks one and all, we are after blood and nothing less.

Here's the funny thing, my lawyer reckoned that I would win the prehearing but at the end of the day I abused the company email (used the words 'bugger about') in reference to the company and in particular, my boss so I would untimately lose the whole shabang.

A week ago we went for a small settlement out of court - the idea being that Telewest would rather give me some cash and save on the legal expenses but they said get stuffed. It shows they were confident of winning.

Well, this really upset my legal beagle and he hit the statute books big time and has pulled out a gem of a case which has given me a virtual 'can't lose' case. 

Sitting and listening to the Judge as she tore apart the previous rulings made by the head of Telewest HR (Vanessa Hunt) about my job was so satisfying. I sat thereand started daydreaming about the R71 I'm going to build with the proceeds of this..

Power to the people.....as long as it's a Yamaha.

you really should be more careful what you put in the public domain...........

wise words from a spastic ? yah..

ever thought it was intended... duh...

When a judge tells them to smoke their own costs you know what's on the ticket.

I got a letter today - asking if I'd like to 'discuss' a settlement.

The answer was,.... No !

jmw theres no need for that mate, just a bit of advice that was all was intended.

why would you say no to a settlement? thats a much easyer option since you know your in the wrong and they might find something to pull though and win and then your screwed!

I got a letter today - asking if I'd like to 'discuss' a settlement.

The answer was,.... No !

should have spoken to them J, once the court hears about this they will look at you differently in YOUR failure to try and come to an agreement without "wasting" court time.

just who do you think you're talking to jmw? don't be starting that shite here or you'll be out the door!! started enough bother as it is matey

just who do you think you're talking to jmw? don't be starting that shite here or you'll be out the door!! started enough bother as it is matey

GOOD FOR YOU 8)

ABOUT TIME SOMEONE IN AUTHORITY TOLD HIM HE IS OUT OF ORDER :evil:

SPASTIC :twisted:

HE WAS ONLY OFFERING ADVICE :roll:

JMW YOU REALLY SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU POST REPLIES FFS :idea:

Ok, I apologise for the inappropreate use of language although at the time it reflected the moment. It's strange as I've used that exact phrase before and noone blinked.

Gavin, as in the RD forum, please refrain from responding to anything I post as you really have nothing to add that is of any interest, from my point of view. I don't respond to any of the crap you post around you so please extend the courtesy and reciprocate. That means please do the same.

All you do is irritate a little and then go and post a link in the RD forum BY and act like a little girl.

other folk might/will find gavins posts interesting and usefull though jmw. you can't just say don't reply. we need your input guys. there's the basis of a good forum here......

YOMONDO.... Ardon here.................

JMW - As Aleks sites Cheif disabled spastic amoeba. I feel that dispite many many many warnings you are still I prize nugget of shit!

I have mailed this link to Vanessa on top of the ones I sent the other day!

Stick to fighting hugemondo forest fires with a wet tea towel and a glass of Vimto!............

Jeremy 'not terribly bright' Wilson!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey can Ardon be a moderator on here????

A week or two should be time enuff for me to erradicate the vile vermin in here!!! :roll: