moto gp

tzrlover
This post is 4753 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anyone keeping up with the moto gp

Yep, yesterday's Jerez race was rather entertaining! Cant help but think Rossi will live to regret his move to Ducatti given a few more races, even the GOAT cant get much more out of that bike.

All the problems in the chassis and engine are going to take quite some time to work out I think, just shows how well Stoner did with the earlier version of that bike.

Got to love the reply Stoner gave when Rossi apologised to him in the garage after the race "guess your level of ambition was greater than your talent" - or words to that effect!!

Best most exciting Gp for a while, Rossie wudda got him , just too impatient, more wet GP"s i say, :rolleyes: To hell with one rider vanishing into the distance ;)

No i missed it, was watching the banger racing, no er sorry the BTCC :lol: on the other side....

i think the jerez race was the best race i have ever seen. i hope lorenzo and spies will win the gp because yamaha are possibly the best team in moto gp and anywhere else for that matter

i think the jerez race was the best race i have ever seen. i hope lorenzo and spies will win the gp because yamaha are possibly the best team in moto gp and anywhere else for that matter

yes agree best race for a while, yes agree Yamaha are best team but unless someone takes Stoner out every race then he has the best bike/rider combination Also have a look back and see where Yamaha were before Rossi joined and i personally think he and his team will make Ducati competitive at least

Also thought the Moto 2 and 125 races were superb great to see Young Bradley Smith and all the other Brit boys doing so well, long may that continue :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online