Transistion

This post is 4802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi good people

Just signing in as a newby.

After having both knees replaced in total,I can no longer bend them enough to handle the BMW1200GT safely or in comfort. Just purchased a new XVS1300, only driven a few miles so far but feels right, comfortable and safe.

Just a bit miffed at the lack of noise at the rear end though......any tips to increase the decibals without killing the warrenty would be gratefully received.

Regards

Tony

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Tony,

Good that you are still biking. There are pipes around but you will need deep pockets. Have a look HERE.

Hi Tony,

Good that you are still biking. There are pipes around but you will need deep pockets. Have a look HERE.

Thanks for the input DDT, will travel to Staffs to check out whats the best pipes for my purpose.

Regards

Tony

Check out Gemini Exhausts on eBay.

I have a set (being fitted this weekend) as do several other members here, including the famed Elvira.

£210 including delivery, double-walled, removable baffles, straight or curved.

Does a very nice job, I must say!!

Welcome tony, wheres you from ,

Thanks for the welcome Blackhat,I live near Watford , Herts.

Regards

Tony

Check out Gemini Exhausts on eBay.

I have a set (being fitted this weekend) as do several other members here, including the famed Elvira.

£210 including delivery, double-walled, removable baffles, straight or curved.

Does a very nice job, I must say!!

Good day Ttaskmaster, Gemini sound interesting at the price,please let me know once fitted what you think.

Regards

Tony

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online