rd500

This post is 4850 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, am just warning anyone else out there that is looking for a rd500 that the one listed on ebay at minute is recorded as a total insurance loss. I am on the market for a 500 at minute but do not want to pay the telephone figures dealers are asking for rzv's so this looked tempting, knew it would be a strip and rebuild job but wasn't expecting this- cost me £20 to hpi-scum*****r. rides like a beauty ha ha. The item no is: 160541878689.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, am just warning anyone else out there that is looking for a rd500 that the one listed on ebay at minute is recorded as a total insurance loss. I am on the market for a 500 at minute but do not want to pay the telephone figures dealers are asking for rzv's so this looked tempting, knew it would be a strip and rebuild job but wasn't expecting this- cost me £20 to hpi-scum*****r. rides like a beauty ha ha. The item no is: 160541878689.

According to DVLA it hasn't been taxed in the last 5 years either so how'd he ride it to spain?

Cheers drewpy, thats a mean lookin piece of kit your building there

thanks, its taking a long time to do though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online