steve yzf
This post is 7140 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What bike(s) do you ride?

Myself, I'm a bit of an OldShooler also :wink: .....& these are in my Garage.....

Been flogging this one Year-round for the past 4 yrs....

MyMaxim.jpg

& My baby here, has been patiently waiting for me to get the lead out :bang :oops: & sort it's Ignition & Brakes :D ....

rd1.jpg 8)

It looks like it'll be 9th December. I'm apparantly episode nr 8 and the programme listing shows episodes one and two being shown this month. Obviously being sky though they repeat things a few times.

Oh and my mate Dave is also on an SP1, Firestorm and Gixer so look out for him too. They might show a bit of footage of him and his bike so I would like to appologise for his choice of colour. Oh yeah and my friend rob will be filmed later this month so I guess it'll look well wierd that suddenly a load of fazer owners are on the show. Still people drop out last minute and we're on hand to fill the gaps. He's old and an IAM observer so he might go for a Goldwing, ugly BMW and something else equally sensible.

Well obviously I managed to get way loads of yamaha and fazer plugs in by pointing out what fantastic bike they are. I also managed to have a dig at the hooners and at all hondas in general. Can't remember if I had a specific dig at the fuel range of the hornet or if it was just a general hooner thing. So quite succesful all in all.

Don't know how it'll all come together when they edit it but hopefully I won't come out as a numpty who knows nothing about bikes. I mean that's really quite true, but hopefully I'll manage to hide that. :lol:

hopefully I won't come out as a numpty who knows nothing about bikes.  I mean that's really quite true, but hopefully I'll manage to hide that.  :lol:

Yeah RIGHT! :roll: ....Who are you trying to fool? :wink:

You appear to be more on the ball from a Riders standpoint 8) , than alot of riders who already think they know it all.

Now, How are you @ turning spanners? :lol:

Yeah RIGHT! :roll: ....Who are you trying to fool? :wink:

You appear to be more on the ball from a Riders standpoint 8) , than alot of riders who already think they know it all.

Now, How are you @ making cups of tea :lol:

lol

Now, How are you @ turning spanners?

Why have a dog and bark yourself? Now my other half manufactures kit cars for a living and streetfighters bikes and will do anything car/bike related. I can generally pass the spanner and do look interested and take in what's happening, but don't ask me to instinctively know which is the 1/2" or 1/4" drive, I mean why don't they put the size on them?

I can also talk knowledgably about kit cars on the stand at shows, and so far have only been flumoxed by one question, I mean who cares about the dif ratio, it was a cosworth dif and that's all I needed to know, I think it might have been 4:1 though. Go on test me on something kit car related, I'm quite good on that stuff.

At least I do admit what I don't know though and I'm not biaised by 'general' biker opinion or biker press into what actually is the best. Although I couldn't ever ride a hornet or a bandit though as that would just invite too much piss taking. Blatently the fazer is the best bike in the whole wide world and I don't know why they even sell different bikes. :P

Oh and I can make a good cup of tea and bacon buttie too.

:lol: Beez....you SmartAss! :lol:

sorry Scott, i just couldnt resist it :lol:

i love a bacon butty and cuppa in the morning 8)

At least I do admit what I don't know though and I'm not biaised by 'general' biker opinion or biker press into what actually is the best. Although I couldn't ever ride a hornet or a bandit though as that would just invite too much piss taking. Blatently the Fazer is the best bike in the whole wide world and I don't know why they even sell different bikes.   :P

That's what I admire about you......you know what you know, & you're not afraid to tell people about it! 8)

Good On Ya :wink:

Admittingly, this might come from a bit of jealousy :oops: .......'Coz what I'd give to have a 600 Fazer in my Garage! :lovex