Big day for me tomorrow

Guest JMW
This post is 7125 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Is that Jeremy guy a faggot?

Well he can get the fuck out of here and hang out on a gayassed faggot board.

He disrespects me and he won't be sucking any more dicks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

5 kids ? someone said sex stops when you get married so I have no intention to get hitched.

I think she's married :cry: - any girl who owns a bike like that is worthy of respect and a lot more.

Don't tell me any more about yourself, it's not fair :cry:

No never been married and no kids. I'm living in sin though after today I may be single soon :lol:

5 kids Pete bloody hell! Still time for wife number 3 though :wink:

I've been married twice...and got 5 sons.

But once I past 21 I slowed down a bit.  :lol:

:lol: ....I've got 5 kids also....from 2 marriages......along with 3 GrandKids :shock: .....been a GranDad since I was 38 8)

Definitely has to be the Major contributor to the Grey Hair count :lol:

A grandad at 38? :shock: My mate Rob became one this year at 42 and he was near on suicidal! I think he's warmed to little Bethany now though says he's planning to bring her up as NuttyTart mark " :lol:

Truth Be Known......I wouldn't give up being a GranDad for all the money in the world!.....I've always loved that Ear 2 Ear grin on their faces :D after that 1st ride on my bike.......@ 6 months old! :wink: 8)

• 2 weeks later...

:P

I passed the interview and selection process, just found out that I have an informal interview this Wednesday.

How many jobs have you gone for that have 4 interviews :shock:

Hell, it's pays well so I'm game :P

J

Cheers chuck - I appreciate that.

Wouldn't you know it - I've come down with a really heavy cold.

Even the lemsip and a night under a massive blanket and quilt has done nowt for it.

Sniff sniff...

And, the weather has gone sour - jeezzzzzz...

:(

A cold's not so bad, could be worse.

I'm not riding (well not supposed to be riding) at the moment cos I'm waiting for a op on my neck. I'm far to whacked out on drugs to be safe :shock:

I did managed a little off road KTM action at the weekend though! :wink:

Gotta make the best of it while I can incase the op goes pear shaped :cry:

Hey Al, thanks.

Here's the result.

I thought the 4th interview was very hard and I thought I'd get blown out.

Got a call on Friday afternoon - the job is mine !

Life is so weird of recent and it just get's weirder..... on the same afternoon as being offered the job, I have been asked to come to an interview for a competitor to the company I used to work for. The company I used to work for is in the process of being nailed at employment tribunal by me !!!

Here's the problem - do I go for job #1 which is in the bag and pays well (circa £50K), has a brand new company vehicle of my choice and is largely working from home with all the hardware like computer, scanner, broadband connection and cameras provided or...... go for job #2 which pays less, has a 2 yr old Mondeo as a vehicle, home broadband and computer etc.. but is like my old job which means hard, HARD work to earn the money and I have got to pass the interviews etc....

Tell me if I'm mad but I believe in working for a living, working hard and earning / paying your way in life so I am going for job #2, mainly on the floored logic that I can really hurt my old employer now - not only in court but I can possibly take all my old accounts back and go after all their other accounts and take some serious revenue away from Telewest.

Yes, vengance is a dish best served cold, and it's winter time in the world of telecoms.

:twisted:

The game is on, the players are chosen and the field is set.

I can't wait to get started.....

You'd be cutting your nose off to spite your face if you take job no1. Isd revenge really worth that much?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online