r125 probs/comin probs

slow13
This post is 4943 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

interesting that the engine hasn't lasted all that long. Was there no after-market crank option?

you need to post this on the r125 forum.

Would be nice to see some punctuation - man that is hard on the eyes!

"Would be nice to see some punctuation - man that is hard on the eyes!"

second that motion!

but yeah if you get a high flow oil filter, and a bigger tooth sprocket set then the engine will last a little longer. as to the oil if it smells burnt then its too late! the damage has already been done! and iv had a go on one and there quite nippy the bloke who owns it has a tendency to ping it off the limiter which i suspect allot of owners do (well the younger ones anyway) and that wont help at all! but its a 125!!! its not meant to be the fastest thing on the road. so if you look after it and ride it properly instead of a 17 year old with an 80mph toy then it should last quite a while.

(and im not havin a go at 17 year olds just remembering what i was like at that age had a wrist like an anvil)

God Dam, thats hard to read and you have just given me a headache.

Now that i've read it,,,,,,i dont know wether or not you are giving advise or if ya have a problem with your engine ! :blink:

im not reading it again!!

but i think he blew his engine then got a new one and is now giving advice on how not to blow it.........i think.... :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online