restricted in some way?

jakeDT125
This post is 4983 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I have a Yamaha DT 125 re (07) and I'm not sure weather it has a restriction of some sort,

I have come to think this as I am unable to rev high in top gear

all the gears have quite abit of pull in them too but top seems to

not give this.

is this just due to the size of the bike or a restriction,

thanks

Jake

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my dtr was absolute balls in top gear, this was because my powervalve wasnt workin right. it might not be this but. when you hit band do you actualy get pulled back....dont mistake the pull back for a little one because the dt powerband is actualy quite strong.

my dtr was absolute balls in top gear, this was because my powervalve wasnt workin right. it might not be this but. when you hit band do you actualy get pulled back....dont mistake the pull back for a little one because the dt powerband is actualy quite strong.

+1

+1

dont be mockin my slacky answer haha, that was what was stoppin my bikes top speed. but i came on here asking about it and gettin very dodgy asnwers, untill i decided to find out myself... :lol::lol:

dont be mockin my slacky answer haha, that was what was stoppin my bikes top speed. but i came on here asking about it and gettin very dodgy asnwers, untill i decided to find out myself... :lol::lol:

I have tried in a another thread to help Jake out without success. Also the 07 DT125RE is restricted differently to the Pre 04 DTR's

If you posted on here and got a poor answer then you either a: wasn't asking the right question or b: it was a first post with no introduction ;)

I have tried in a another thread to help Jake out without success.

If you posted on here and got a poor answer then you either a: wasn't asking the right question or b: it was a first post with no introduction ;)

hmm i hope he udnerstand wht im tryin to say though hahaha

well probaly without no introduction, but ive done that now haha, i was in a rush at the time :D

hmm i hope he udnerstand wht im tryin to say though hahaha

well probaly without no introduction, but ive done that now haha, i was in a rush at the time  :D

Oh and +1 means i agree with your post, it wasn't a form of mockery. 

Oh and +1 means i agree with your post, it wasn't a form of mockery. 

haha i knew it meant agree, but i thought it was a mockin agree haha :lol: because i knew my answer was a tad umm crap ha.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online