1976 xs360 carb intake boots

spacemanps
This post is 4981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

so i finally figured out what my major problem is... my carburetor intake boots were cracking and they were leaking too much air after the card... sooo now i have covered them with electrical tape for the short time... but i need a place to get reasonably priced new ones... its a 1976 xs360

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.. but i need a place to get reasonably priced new ones... its a 1976 xs360

yep, that "place" is called a shop.

so i finally figured out what my major problem is... my carburetor intake boots were cracking and they were leaking too much air after the card... sooo now i have covered them with electrical tape for the short time... but i need a place to get reasonably priced new ones... its a 1976 xs360

i got mine on ebay for 29 + 7 ship just this last week. fixed me right up.

i got mine on ebay for 29 + 7 ship just this last week. fixed me right up.

BTW xs400 boots will fot the 360 as theya re the same size carbs

BTW xs400 boots will fot the 360 as theya re the same size carbs

Thanks, and love the sig! ha

and im sure what to call it, but its the piece that connetcs the carbs to the heads...when i look up "xs360 carburetor intake boots" what comes up is the splitter from the air filters to the carbs, thats not what i need...

Bike bandit lists it as " JOINT,CARBURETOR" (they r 40 a piece there... hell no)

would these fit on my 1976 xs360? (even tho it says for 77 xs400)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390235575429&_trksid=p2759.l1259#ht_1420wt_883

and im sure what to call it, but its the piece that connetcs the carbs to the heads...when i look up "xs360 carburetor intake boots" what comes up is the splitter from the air filters to the carbs, thats not what i need...

Bike bandit lists it as " JOINT,CARBURETOR" (they r 40 a piece there... hell no)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390235575429&_trksid=p2759.l1259#ht_1420wt_883

do yours look identical to that?

they will fit as this has been mentioned before in this forum

changed me sig again

http://www.z1enterprises.com/detail.aspx?ID=2635

I bought these for my '80 xs400, and they are very good quality and Z1 ships amazingly fast, i ordered them on thursday evening, and they were here on saturday afternoon, mikesXS took until the following tuesday, but he uses UPS ground vs. Z1 who used 2 day fedex...i was amazed it came in so fast. If you are ordering other stuff, its a good price, the one on ebay w/ shipping is going to run you close to 37 dollars if you use buy it now, but if I was buying just the one part, i would save, if not, order whatever else you need and save on combined shipping :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online