Binned it!

JohnnyK
This post is 5005 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Took my pride and joy to an abandoned outdoor car park near me today for some practice before I sit my CBT. Clocked up 10 miles in the sun, going round and round, it was fantastic.... Right up until the point where I was having so much fun I didn't notice quite how fast I was approaching the wall, had a mini-panic and finally dropped her! Thankfully I was only doing about 10mph when I went down, so there was only some minor scuffing done to the bike, as well as the leg trapped under it.

Just thought I'd let you all join in the laughs at my first spill... :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its no laughing matter m8

bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa

its good your unharmed, even at 10mph you can do some serious damage to yourself-a bike can always be fixed up, not so easy with flesh and bone, probably taught you a lot though-so a good thing in a way,

stay safe and good luck with your CBT :)

Guest CardBoardDave

Well least its out of your system. Better there than on the road and agree with bark about being a good lesson.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online