yb100 silencer

webi
This post is 4998 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello i have a 1988 yb100 deluxe model i read a post on here that says the silencer should weigh half a kilo but mine ways nearer 3 kilos just wondered if this is right or not the baffle has also been cut down by the previous owner would this affect performance as i am only getting 40-45 out of this bike i am quite heavy though i weigh about 17-18 stone.

all help is apreciated cheers

webi

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi webi, no way it will weigh half a kilo...thats only 1 lb in old money so thats mis information. We do have an expert on this bike who is a member here, he will put you righ about many aspects of this bike, he doesnt come on hare a lot though. he is 'fosdyke'

Hi webi, no way it will weigh half a kilo...thats only 1 lb in old money so thats mis information. We do have an expert on this bike who is a member here, he will put you righ about many aspects of this bike, he doesnt come on hare a lot though. he is 'fosdyke'

thanks i thought it was a bit wierd ive talked to fosdyke a few times he is alot of help

Thanks for the nod - have been a bit quiet on the forums as I was up to my ears in work :(

Back now though :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online