Those of you who are married...

johnsnownw
This post is 5028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What kind of wedding band did you get? Seems that many people are going non-traditional with metals these days. I personally went with Rose Gold, I had been planning on Black Titanium, but heard it scratches really easily.

Just curious, as my band is supposed to arrive today!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When I married her for the second time, yes that's right divorced her then went back for second helpings........ I got a Satin Titanium band that looke drealy cool, it doesn't wear well and to be honest I only wear it for 'occasions' now, preffering to keep my fingers free of trinkets.

The first time round it was a simple gold band, but I managed to loose that somewhere between splitting up and divo

Both myself and my wife chose platinum. I have a simple band and she has some fancy thing with a few diamonds and a sapphire. She originally chose white gold but within six months it started to go yellow (she knows a lot about jewellery so she managed to get the money back and kept the ring!!) so we had the stones removed and the ring remade in platinum and the stones re-set in exactly the same fashion. Very hard wearing metal apparantly, does dull a little but is very hard to scratch.

Had to send my ring back as it was 1/2 a size too big. However, it looked great!

Thanks to everyone who posted! Even root and mervin, who's answers made me smile, but weren't exactly informative :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online