Yamaha YBR 125

Electro Soupman
This post is 4992 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good to hear someone loves the YBR :P 

I've had a rental YBR from the insurers for a few weeks, its a good bike and seems reliable enough, but i don't think i will be swapping my DTR125 for one any time soon. 

Different strokes for different folks :) ( 2-stroke all the way for me).

Vez.

Hi and welcome

I have had a YBR125 ED for 4 1/2 years wont say that I love it but it handles well to work and back every day never failed to start winter or summer just watch the rear brake has a bad habit of the pivot spindle going stiff just a simple job of wheel out dissemble grease job done just keep a check on it make sure wheel spins freely after applying rear brake once a week or so!

• 2 weeks later...

It's far from the quickest bike off the mark and it never gets the adrenaline rushing, but I still love mine... starts first time every time, gets me to work and back far quicker than a car can, beats the traffic queues, and does 110mpg+

Like ya say, different strokes for different people, I'd love to have a screaming 2 stroker, but for fun on the weekends, not for commuting.

• 2 weeks later...

i just got my YBR last week, great bike i fink, easy to ride and it may not be the fastest fing but its nice to relax on two wheels wifout the need for so much speed :P i want to get a sporty lukin fly screen for mine, any1 know wer i cud pick 1 up relativly cheap?

cheers :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...