dtr clutch

This post is 5082 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i recently had my engine out because the gears weren't right so i sorted that, now i think that the clutch is unbalanced. can anyone tell me the symtoms of an unbalanced cluth please.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well when i rev it over about 3k it vibrates quite bad.

An unbalanced clutch is when the plates inbetween the friction plates aren't balanced because a bit of the plate has been taken off so you have to put them in evenly.

I put them in as evenly as possible but just not sure whats wrong with it and thought this could be it.

no didnt go that far, i was going to split it as i thought there was a problem with my gears were inside the gearbox but it turned out to be the gear selector shaft.

no didnt go that far, i was going to split it as i thought there was a problem with my gears were inside the gearbox but it turned out to be the gear selector shaft.

if you only had the clutch in bits then you may have replaced the plain (non friction) plates unevenly

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online