Hello

Exupdog
This post is 5096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Just wanted to say hello. Only recently stumbled onto your site and thought I'd sign up. My old FZR 1000 will be twenty years old soon and I suspect the newness may be wearing off, so I could be looking for brains to pick. The old girl's been with me for twelve years now so I have done one or two bits with her, as you do. Anyway, hello, and if you see a Marlboro coloured exup in the Yorkshire dales please give us a wave.

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, Just wanted to say hello. Only recently stumbled onto your site and thought I'd sign up. My old FZR 1000 will be twenty years old soon and I suspect the newness may be wearing off, so I could be looking for brains to pick. The old girl's been with me for twelve years now so I have done one or two bits with her, as you do. Anyway, hello, and  if you see a Marlboro coloured exup in the Yorkshire dales please give us a wave.

Cheers

Hi Exupdog, nice introduction, makes a refreshing change on here.  :welcome: to the forum.

Vez

:welcome: to the forum exupdog

nice intro mate, pull up a chair and join in

:welcome: to the Y.O.C. , exupdog !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online