Any one got any routes on the south coast for crusing?

Antz
This post is 5130 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Helloooo again!!! :lol: ...so as you all should no by now i passed my mod2 and am free as a bird to ride what i like etc etc...so any one got any routes for me to ride as im used to M27 etc in car lol..the missus is taking the nipper to a b-day party and told me to go and get this bike thing out of my system....so then..where to go?....i live in stubbington near fareham (portsmouth)...and i love the A32 for a drive so gunna try that first on the bike but want to try something different!!!...also any one round my area up for meeting as i am a newbie to all of this!!! :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Helloooo again!!! :lol: ...so as you all should no by now i passed my mod2 and am free as a bird to ride what i like etc etc...so any one got any routes for me to ride as im used to M27 etc in car lol..the missus is taking the nipper to a b-day party and told me to go and get this bike thing out of my system....so then..where to go?....i live in stubbington near fareham (portsmouth)...and i love the A32 for a drive so gunna try that first on the bike but want to try something different!!!...also any one round my area up for meeting as i am a newbie to all of this!!! :huh:

By the way it's saturday im gunna go riding :huh:

South Coast?

Not so much.

Try Cornwall. Ride the routes into Boscastle and watch out for the hairpin as you come into town!!

the missus is taking the nipper to a b-day party and told me to go and get this bike thing out of my system....

I can't speak for you, but if my missus said that I'd chuck a tent, some camping stuff and I'd be off, where? no destination, just choose a direction at each junction and see where you get to. When it gets dark, tent up, bit of food and sleep, then do the same thing tomorrow, and the next day and the next, until I ran out of cash or I smell so bad that I need to go home and get clean......

but then,,,, my missus wouldn't be so daft as to make such an offer ! So now I plan my getaways,,,, 21 days to departure, then a whole two weeks in the mountains and parks of Portugal, Gib and Spain :offtopic:

:D

Might want to get a new missus. :lol:

This thing doesn't leave the system - It takes over!!

I can't speak for you, but if my missus said that I'd chuck a tent, some camping stuff and I'd be off, where? no destination, just choose a direction at each junction and see where you get to. When it gets dark, tent up, bit of food and sleep, then do the same thing tomorrow, and the next day and the next, until I ran out of cash or I smell so bad that I need to go home and get clean......

but then,,,, my missus wouldn't be so daft as to make such an offer ! So now I plan my getaways,,,, 21 days to departure, then a whole two weeks in the mountains and parks of Portugal, Gib and Spain :offtopic:

:D

WOW never thought of it like that!!!...now you got me thinkning!!!.. ;)

Might want to get a new missus. :lol:

This thing doesn't leave the system - It takes over!!

Im afraid not...we got another sprog on the way!!!...but i no what you mean :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online