Little B******s these days

dibeydude85
This post is 7197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

woke this morning and seen that both my mums and dads cars have been keyed to shiete...

not 2 months ago my mates car was also keyed-while in his driveway!

little bastard pikeys that go around doing that need to be shot- or at least need to meet the people they do it to :twisted:

:evil: :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

woke this morning and seen that both my mums and dads cars have been keyed to shiete...

not 2 months ago my mates car was also keyed-while in his driveway!

little bastard pikeys that go around doing that need to be shot- or at least need to meet the people they do it to :twisted:  

:evil:  :evil:

Well if your gonna live in Surrey m8 :wink:

I wouldn't mind taking a weapon to them either :duel

ah shit i always wanted nunchucks!!!

could never find em!!!

my sword a big old celtic one - it would be like hitting them with a massive blunt object! :lol:

I don't like broadswords, they're too slow. I got myself a good old katana

Had the same type of scenario happen awhile back in front of my house....

Only these b@stards were in a car, joy-riding around the neighborhood :roll: ........I hid out in the back of my truck with a fully pumped BB gun :twisted: .......popped the driver right in the side of the head, the next time they came by!.....Never saw 'em again :wink:

Now don't be starting on us power rangers again! I admit I'm common but I am NOT a pikey!!!

You're my pinup though N Tart. :oops:

You bring a beacon of hope and light to a mundane and inane forum.

I just wish I was 20 years younger and had one piece leathers! And floppy ears of course! :lol:

Aaah thanx :hug I don't like floppy ears tho. We don't stock them in the shop that way we can take the p**s when people want to order them! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online