brake rod adjusting pin

hebrew hammer
This post is 5187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So guys I need some help. I cannot for the life of me find the brake rod adjusting pi.Hhere is a pic of what it generally looks like.

singleshoebrake.jpg

Will the xs650 brake rod adjuster pin fit on a xs400?

You need the wing nut you highlighted.

sorry I highlighted the wrong part haha, it is part 14 on the picture I showed you. But the wing nut should be easily found in a hardware store right? Anyways I placed an order with mikesxs which is a 650 sight and bought some 54mm air filters since older 650's share the same carb I think. I also bought the pin that goes into the lever and it is expected to arrive at the 23rd. I will keep you guys posted if anyone is interested.

sorry I highlighted the wrong part haha, it is part 14 on the picture I showed you. But the wing nut should be easily found in a hardware store right? Anyways I placed an order with mikesxs which is a 650 sight and bought some 54mm air filters since older 650's share the same carb I think. I also bought the pin that goes into the lever and it is expected to arrive at the 23rd. I will keep you guys posted if anyone is interested.

you could have made one!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online