hello there,

Hicks
This post is 5231 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im newish to riding bikes, ive been riding for 6 months but have only bought my first bike a yzf r125 a couple of months ago and have already found out the hard way how crap a dodgey road surface (not the recent ice im not that brave/stupid) + inexperienced rider can be (hence my post asking for a bit of repair help lol, still as my avid biker friend (and main reason i eventually caved in and learned to ride, pointed out whilst laughing down the phone at me, you arent a biker til youve picked one up off the deck :D ). though iwill admit the accident was more rider error than anything but hey every day is a learning day. However my enthusiasm for riding my bike has not been dented......unlinke my yam. So as im a member of a very good car club (im a REAL petrol head, 4 wheels or two) and have benefitted and been of benefit on there i thought i would find a yamaha board to increase my ability to procrastinate.

Im originally from Lancashire (near Manchester) though i live in East Anglia at the moment.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

welcome mate im part of many clubs car as most of them welcome us 2 wheeled people to hang out with them :)

:welcome: to the forum Hicks

Don't slack off with the seat-time on your YZF.....

Experience is the best teacher! :yeah:

as soon as this snows melted ill be out on it again..... even after my off i enjoyed the ride home lol. takes a lot to put me off something

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online