The Impossible Find

thehortic
This post is 5266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Why is it, no matter where I look, the downpipes and x valve on my Genisis are impossible to locate?

Surely someone out there knows where I can find replacement downpipes and valve.........yes I know that Yamaha will do it for silly money..... however finding the parts through a breaker seems to be my only option and yet so far no joy.

Anyone that can point me at the right breakers will make my day.....week ....Year!

FZR 1000 XUP Genisis 3LG 89-90

So please, if you know of a breakers that can help me please call EDITED OUT PLEASE USE PM in future any wants need to be posted in the wanted section as this is against forum rules

thanks guys

The Hortic B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Why is it, no matter where I look, the downpipes and x valve on my Genisis are impossible to locate?

Surely someone out there knows where I can find replacement downpipes and valve.........yes I know that Yamaha will do it for silly money..... however finding the parts through a breaker seems to be my only option and yet so far no joy.

Anyone that can point me at the right breakers will make my day.....week ....Year!

So please, if you know of a breakers that can help me please call 07908656099

thanks guys

The Hortic B)

Couldnt find a breakers with the kit your after, but what about this, ebay item number 370298672648.

Its not an EXUP pipe, its a pipe for an exup without the valve, spankin new, made of stainless for 320 notes. Got to be worth considering.

Couldnt find a breakers with the kit your after, but what about this, ebay item number 370298672648.

Its not an EXUP pipe, its a pipe for an exup without the valve, spankin new, made of stainless for 320 notes. Got to be worth considering.

Nah you need the valve it will be gutless without it.

So please, if you know of a breakers that can help me please call 07908656099

thanks guys

The Hortic B)

try bitzforbikes good luck

Nah you need the valve it will be gutless without it.

How can a FZR1000 be discribed as gutless in any respect :o

This post is 5266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.