Yamaha DT 125LC field bike

Bezza
This post is 5333 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

lookin at buying a DT125 but its a field bike atm, was wondering how much it would cost to make it road legal (lights/registration etc.)

The bike itself is £400 and i didnt want to go much over £500, is it possible?! Any help?! :D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

lookin at buying a DT125 but its a field bike atm, was wondering how much it would cost to make it road legal (lights/registration etc.)

The bike itself is £400 and i didnt want to go much over £500, is it possible?! Any help?! :D:D

If you pay 400 quid for a field bike you want thumping. You can get perfectly good but older DT's for around 4-500 quid that are in ok condition and need nothing to make them legal.

ive been looking for ages! only ones i can find for cheaper are crashed or stolen ones lol :/

Don't be soft man, i just spent 5 min on e-bay and brought up no end. Just enter Yamaha 125 into the search engine and look in cars,motorcycles and vehicles. Depends what you are after.

Don't be soft man, i just spent 5 min on e-bay and brought up no end. Just enter Yamaha 125 into the search engine and look in cars,motorcycles and vehicles. Depends what you are after.

yamaha dt*

yes, thats an asterisk after dt. That would be a better ebay search, choose category Cars, Motorcycles and Vehicles..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online