Is this right enough........

axl
This post is 7233 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Right enough. It actually has 1 BHP for every kilo dry weight! My mate has one and they are awesome. Love what I've done with mine though and as it is tuned aswell it has 150 at the back wheel aswell so I wouldn't bother swapping. Now if mine was standard I would be straight down my nearest dealer in full on power ranger mode! :lol::lol::lol:

plus the new R-one is sooooo small. as well as the kawi 10R. my bike feels huge compared to them. oh well... ill just have to settle down for my 139,8hp at rearwheel from my old yzf750... as i do not have any M o n e y to buy an new one.

ill just have to settle down for my 139,8hp at rearwheel from my old yzf750... as i do not have any M o n e y to buy an new one.

And just what have you done to get then ? :-k, diffirent pipes air box mods ect!

And just what have you done to get then ? :-k, diffirent pipes air box mods ect!

-93 750sp frame, -95 exup1000 engine, wiseco 1040cc kit, thunderace airbox with BMC filter, dynojet, sebring full race pipe. thats about it :D

the only real powergain is from the wiseco 77mm kit. and of cource in order to get an yzf based thing to move youll have to use kit-ram-air airbox, or the larger t-ace box.

that power could be done with the 750 engine, but it would be weeeery difficult and the cost would be astronomical.

lets see if i can hop up the power yet some 10hp with keihin FCRs and an mild head job next winter plus an new exhaust since my sebring is all fuckt up at the header from bumping in to an huge rock at road.

so far the bike has performed superb at track but it has an terrible nic in powerband @4-5th rpm which im working on right now. makes driving in town annoying.

How bout this for your next bike guys? Only £15,000 and it's all yours! Cost £25,000 to build and has NEVER been ridden!

R1CLUBPHOTO.jpg

How bout this for your next bike guys? Only £15,000 and it's all yours! Cost £25,000 to build and has NEVER been ridden!

jeah i have seen pictures of it. its even better looking from the front. but for 25000£ id expect to have at least an turbo kit fitted

The shop that created it did alot of the work on my bike. The guy who owns this has now given them a 04 R1 and a blank cheque book! Can't wait to see what they come up with!

R1CLUBPHOTO.jpg

That must be the bike the guy in Ride On told me about, he said someone somewhere had "done a few thing's" to their bike :shock: