Yam dont make pipes anymore!!!!!!!!

axl
This post is 7234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thats what I was told yesterday, for those of you (me inc) who a YZF750 if you blow your exhaust (not inc the end can) Yamaha do not thats right do not!! make pipes for the YZF750 anymore.

Thats what the guy in Ride On said yesterday, when he was on the fiche, even he was bloody surprised, I mean ffs a 10 yr old bike!!!.

I can still get new parts (not that I need them) for a 2/350 LC, so what the fuck is the problem with mine.

Well Iv'e got letter written out to send to Yam to find out just what the fuck's goin' on, like I said to them at the end of the letter.

So what are we supposed to do scrap the fuckin' bike!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

AFTERMARKET All the way!......Can probably find a "better than stock" product, for less money than what Yamaha will want :roll:

Remus do a system for that. £562 inc vat. It also includes a roadlegal can as you won't be able to use the original. If you want a carbon or titanium road legal can instead them it's £629 inc vat. Hope that helps!

Yea I just called MCS and Yam do a OE system for £630 and doesn't inc the end can :shock:

But having said that, the guy did say it came up as "discontinued", which is a fuckin' disgrace.

Well Iv'e wrote to Yams office down south to ask why, but no doubt I'll never hear anything, or they'll have some feeble excuse.

How the fuck it can be "discontinued" and then he tell me a price :evil: :roll: ](*,)

Remus do a system for that. £562 inc vat. It also includes a roadlegal can as you won't be able to use the original. If you want a carbon or titanium road legal can instead them it's £629 inc vat. Hope that helps!

I was on their site just now yep they do full system (inc can) for between £485 (allloy) £530 (Titanium).

So whats happened to Stainless does no one do that now, cause thats what the OE are.

why would you need an oem header? theres plenty of them for sale at e-bay etc. hell... even i have one at my garage and it shure as hell wont cost 500£, shipping included :D

If you mean downpipe's, there are none that I know of on ebay, and thats me going into motocycles-parts-then names eg Yam YZF.

There's plenty of stuff for R1/6's ect but not that much for mine, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

If you mean downpipe's, there are none that I know of on ebay, and thats me going into motocycles-parts-then names eg Yam YZF.

There's plenty of stuff for R1/6's ect but not that much for mine, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

you are looking at the wrong place. you should be looking for parts in www.ebaymotors.de , then type "yzf 750". If you really want one pipe, i can sell you mine. it does not fit my fzr1000 engine, so its basicly free for a quote. let me know.

its the complete yzf 750 r header (downpipes, exup etc without the stock end can). condition good, no dents, exup works smooth. ill give you the exup cables with the pipe.

Oh right, I didn't know about that site......

Yep everything but the end can!

I just clicked on your link and the page "cannot be displayed" :?

It's ok I put the name in myself and it worked, but eh! I cant read have off it, it's german.

yeah... its in german. and tze tzermanz do not speak english in general. i used altavista-babelfish to translate when i didnt speak any german. then i gradually learned a few words and it has proved to ge a good thing... speaking german i mean.

by the way. postal costs to england will be something around 30£ for the header, id think.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online