Which Tyres to buy for Fazer S2

nickm
This post is 5341 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I need to get new tyres for my 57 reg Fazer S2. The originals have done 10500 miles.....I mostly do motorway riding in all weathers...I need something that will last about 10000 miles and also be good in all conditions. All suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i use Michelin Pilot roads they are grippy and have an incredibly deep tread and are dual compound the bt21's are more a sport tire than a tire for a fazer which is more a tourer i have a 58 fazer s2 hope this helps

the bt 21's are sport tourer tires thats exactly what the fazer is, they are also awsome for track days and corner on rails

the bt 21's are sport tourer tires thats exactly what the fazer is, they are also awsome for track days and corner on rails

Nah the 21's old hat now. I have had them and the 014, much better than the Avon Storms (althou that was a few years ago now) but the latest Pilot Road 2's are an awesome sports touring tyre. Rock solid right over to your knee and wear nice too and as far as wet weather they are great you can still hustle quite nicely on em.

If you have got 10500 miles out of your tyre's, I would be inclined to get the same again. my Fazer came with Dunlop Roadsmarts and I like them and will use them again when they are worn out. You don't say what tyres you are currently using.

Mine are fitted with Bridgestone BT20.....my yamaha dealer reccomended Pirelli saying that they come with 6mm tread...Thank you all for all the info..very much appreciated.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online