Le pikey

mervin
This post is 5326 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They dont look like they want your advice, as the car windows are closed, its probably the pink shirt Merv ! :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Spent last sat/sun night in a rest area between Amiens and Rouen, got up sun morning brewed me self a cup of tea and this appeared

DSCF0008a.jpg

Stayed in a few rest areas in July in France do they all smell of Lorry drivers pee ???

Stayed in a few rest areas in July in France do they all smell of Lorry drivers pee ???

Yep, just like Germany.

I slept over in one last year, doing the 'rough' thing, had to find one with a kiddies play area (to avoid the pee), pushed the bike into it and had a few hours on the nice soft rubber stuff - B)

That is not the rest area, that IS the french lorry drivers!

I stopped in a few in August. One nice clean quiet one and the rest were murder.

Translated for any of our American/Eyetalian/oirish compadres-thats "Moyder" :mellow:

Pip pip Big Yin. Jolly good show.

I would say the guy in the picture did not want to ruin the aerodynamics or looks of his Mondeo so he didn't fit his top box.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online