How to impress the Lassies at the check-out

barkwindjammer
This post is 5352 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21644074/

now in my opinion the nuts and bolts of this story has no hard standing,

can anyone from Tesco lend any meat to this survey?, well I phoned and asked and their spokes person said "nhaaa haa, sorry we dont do spokes"

I would like to enter my own hard line probing on this matter !

A: there has been an up-surge of 'water-bombing' by kids from high rise flats over the summer months.

B: 1 out of 10 ferret owning motorcyclists 'who expressed a preference', said their ferrets preferred the 'Johnny suit' to their owners purchase, namely 'ferret 1st time' motorbike waterproofs' from 'Oxford'.

C: the 'downturn' has meant more and more Scots people are turning their hand to making haggis.

personally I dont use the 'unpleasant devices' as I'm 'neutered', and having tried the 'unpleasant devices' in my youth I found the experience (as one may call it) "like having a bath wi yer socks on" :mellow:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its a new craze in scottish pubs to do with putting the Condom on ur head and blowing it up, he who gets it the biggest without popping it wins a free round of drinks bought buy the looser!!

its a new craze in scottish pubs to do with putting the Condom on ur head and blowing it up, he who gets it the biggest without popping it wins a free round of drinks bought buy the looser!!

This video is very funny ! I´ve never before seen that.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online