Been Cought ?

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5345 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was just researching some stuff (actually 14 days ago I passed a mobile camera at <70mph, and I've been expecting a NIP ever since.) and came across this site -> http://www.motorlawyers.co.uk/index.htm

I've checked out one or two of there Q&A's and they appear to be pretty acurate in what they say. I do have a couple of challenges to what they say, but we'll see if they respond to my emails...

Anyway, if you are looking for some guidence for your offece, give it a whirl.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Also try

www.pepipoo.com

this is a forum with very knowlegable people. They can help with a whole range of Motoring offences.

about 4 years ago, a taxi driver i know was caught doing 60mph in a 30! He emailed pepipoo.com, and the guy who set up, came up from cornwall (to bristol) and represented him in court, got him off on a technicality! didnt ask for any money or anything! doubt he'd do it now, but still thought it was a fine act.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online