tire dressing?

little dave
This post is 5364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yeah, I know that using armor all and related products will land me on my ass. but is there anythig out there that i can use to make my tires black again? I dont need a shine, just nice and dark again.

right now im left with soap and water.

anybody out there have a better idea?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah, I know that using armor all and related products will land me on my ass. but is there anythig out there that i can use to make my tires black again? I dont need a shine, just nice and dark again.

right now im left with soap and water.

anybody out there have a better idea?

I don't know about the States but here the car salesmen use tyre black to make the cars on the forecourt look like they have new tyres. It's an old con trick but first impressions make you think that they are new tyres. Purely cosmetic.

Hi little Dave, i have used for some time Auto Glym Vinyl & Rubber care on my bike, its great on the black plastic bits and I spray some on and old shoe brush and scrub the sidewalls of my tyres and then wipe off any excess, hey presto new looking tyres, just don't spray it on the tread.

Click on the link below.

Cheers RWP.

http://www.autoglym-shop.com/?gclid=COTW6K...CFZwA4wodQH6zng

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online