Hello from me.

gail1966
This post is 5374 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

With the fab weather we are having, no one will probably read this for a while, just got back from a pootle myself, I'm Gail, not been riding long, still very new, but enjoying my bike, am off to investigate your site, hope to 'chat' to you all soon :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just got back from a pootle

Welcome gail . now then " is that poole [dorset] just spelt wrang" :unsure: or am i gettn oot o" my depth wi geography :lol: By the way seen the DORSET STEAM FAIR addvert on TV .. 1/2nd sept looks braw - Anybody been b4????

Hello all,

With the fab weather we are having, no one will probably read this for a while, just got back from a pootle myself, I'm Gail, not been riding long, still very new, but enjoying my bike, am off to investigate your site, hope to 'chat' to you all soon :D

Welcome Gail, that blackhat guy....he's scootash so dont know aboot pootles... :lol:

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., Gail !!

:rolleyes:

:wavey: Hi Gail

"pootle" as in "pootling about" yeah I know what ya mean :lol:

I cant pootle about on my bike at the moment as the twin rear light bulbs have decided to melt into the lenses, so im lightless...dunno how the feck thats happened...made a right mess...so gotta get that all sorted before I can take it out :cry2:

B)

Hello all,

hi all im the latest member to this fine site hope you are all well, not been riding for at least eight years ,why i dont know ,just glad to be back on two wheels,bit wobbly at first,that lasted five mins speak to you all soon.! :D