CycleWorld sucks

Tym
This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just was banned from CykoWorld cause i was bothering the forums twats.

Burnbabbyburn.JPG

So i'm boycotting/burning therre rag :lol:

I've wanted to do that for years now!

There's only 1 reason I even look @ one of their mags........to read anything written by Kevin Cameron 8) .......the guy's a wizard with bikes.......I ALWAYS learn something new after reading his column :wink:

PsychoWorld has far too many adverts to justify the news-stand price! :evil:

I prefer Motorcyclist TBH........Well written & Informative......plus they now have Kenny Roberts writing a monthly column :tu

Therre mag doesnt burn well either :lol:

Butt, i have been debanned due to Hamayar's diplomatic skillz, back on the twat offensive!!!!!!!

Heather is Tammy's 14 year old daughter, and a trooper, burned her leg on the way to my house, 2nd degree, and never whined the whole weekend.

Tammy doesnt like her pic takin, cause she's self conscious that she isnt a 10, its a good thing guy motorcyclists areNt expected to be attractive, cause therre wouldnt be many riding cycles, snicker...

TammyHether.JPG

Mt Washington was having a ice storm, so we couldnt ride to the top, i dunno why~~

MtWashington.JPG

Had a nice weekend ride, hope ya'll had too :!:

Yes, i do enjoy the company of girls....

However, YamaGirl is so attractive, i will find it near impossible to love anutter woman :cry:

No, got tired of people posting and axing her fir help, butt never wanting to ride anywherre, and being dicks :!:

Same problem everyone has, you pay fir a forum, do endless hours of site maintenence, try to make it a decent place, and people purposly try to fuck it up, and then rag on the owner and their mods :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online