feckin' boy racers

shed hermit
This post is 5423 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

was out a run today and was sitting in a line of moving traffic at about 50-55 when this plukey-faced arsehole in a corrolla passed out the line of traffic,3 or 4 cars and myself over double white line on a bend!!!!

the wee fecker then pulled into a garage about 500 yards down the road to wave at the other tit that he was racing.

i pulled up next to him in the garage and gave him a mouthful, told him i was an off-duty traffic cop(hee-hee) and i would pass on his details to the local cops who would be up to visit him :lol: during the course of the mouthful he admited that he only had a provisional to which i told him that as that was the case they would lift the car and crush it as his insurance is void (no L plates and only him in the car)

the smell of him shitting himself is good enough for me

poor wee twat was nearly in tears :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the car drivers over here are arseholes!!!

about 2 days before a middle aged c*&t shot straight out in front of me on a roundabout and i just missed running into the side of him as he ran over the painted roundabout!!!

as i put up my visor and politley told him what a prick he was he gave me the finger and drove off.

a hundred yards up the road he was screwing up the window and locking his door as i was going to reach for him.

yet another tit that was very nervous :lol:

I was taking two of my clients swimming today as i was in a 30mph that's what i was travelling at (company car and all that ) anyway stopped at the traffic lights and this bloke in a soft top mazda ?? that had been driving up my bumper passed me to wait in the next lane, front of me was a beemer and at the side of me was a soft top mini all nice brand new cars, the guy that was trying to fit his mazda into the boot of the focus that i was driving was revving the bollocks off his car like he was a young spotty yuff in his mums fiesta :rolleyes: the traffic lights change and yes you have guessed it the prick stalls his car well i was pissing myself laughing and i made damn sure he saw me :lol:

was driving through the town one day when i came up behind a boy racer in his nissan skyline, all the fancy shit on it and a sticker on the number plate telling everyone how powerful it was, followed him through to the next set of lights and sat in the lane next to him on the triumph but didnt look at him. he sat there revving away and blaring the stereo looking for a race, the lights changed i took off and when i put it into second i turned round and waved him to hurry up as he sat at the lights :lol:

never try and race a bike from a standing start ;)